Re: gEDA-user: VMWare image of Ubuntu distribution of Linux with gEDA installed.

John Griessen wrote:
Steve Morss's VMWare image with gEDA is available on my server until people use up too much
bandwidth. That will happen after 50 downloads....

See   http://foseda.com/   the link   gEDA-on-Linux-on-VMWare

John Griessen

PS  I have not tested it yet.   Do you have a checksum for it Steve?

I have about 100 GB/month extra bandwidth and can mirror it if you run out. I wouldn't mind hosting anything else gEDA related as well.

Darrell Harmon

Darrell Harmon