Re: gEDA-user: Slots and tragesym

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, "Doh".  Thanks super, Steven and Steve.  For those who might encounter this on a search for tragesym and slot (as I), here's the correct snippet--N.B. seq refers to a repeated pin, not a cluster of pins, and "none" out all of the invisible pins:

numslots=4
slot=1
slotdef=1:1,2,3
slotdef=2:7,6,5
slotdef=3:8,9,10
slotdef=4:14,13,12

[pins]
#...
#-----------------------------------------------------
#pinnr  seq     type    style   posit.  net     label
#-----------------------------------------------------
1    1    out    line    r        out
2    2    in    line    l        in-
3    3    in    line    l        in+
4    4    pwr    line    t        V
5    3    in    none    l        in+
6    2    in    none    l        in-
7    1    out    none    r        out
8    1    out    none    r        out
9    2    in    none    l        in-
10    3    in    none    l        in+
11    5    pwr    none    b    GND    GND
12    3    in    none    l        in+
13    2    in    none    l        in-
14    1    out    none    r        out

CN