Re: gEDA-user: How to locate a net on the schematic

On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 18:26 +0000, Levente wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> The subject line says it all. The problem is that when I run drc2 check, I get
> an error
>
> ERROR: Net unnamed_net54 is not driven.
>

> How can I locate my unnamed_net54?

In short, I don't think you can.

Those names aren't assigned in the schematic, they are only generated
when gnetlist is run, and if gnetlist doesn't print you a coordinate,
the only way to find it in the schematic would be to start naming nets
in the schematic, until you encounter it.

(A quicker way might be to hack gnetlist to print coordinates of each
(or some) net-segment when it assigns a name to an otherwise un-named
net.)

Sorry,

Peter C.