gEDA-user: TQFP Packages

Hi folks,

Before I make myself crazy and try re-inventing the wheel, are there any
PCB footprints out there for 80 pin TQFP packages?

I have a project that I'm looking to design/build that I"m planning to
use a PIC 18F8520 for and looking at the data sheets for it I notice
that's the package it seems to come in.  I've never used this type of
package in a device before so this is uncharted territory for me.

--
Peter L. Berghold                               Unix Professional
Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx   AIM: redcowdawg YIM: blue_cowdawg