Re: gEDA-user: Re: refdes_renum changes, anybody?

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, Levente wrote:
I vote for the --gentle mode to be the default.

Thanks! There's one vote. Any others?

At that point, my grenum utility
becomes completely needles, and can be removed from the repository.

Naw, no need to remove it! It's always good to have multiple tools which can achieve the same goal. It gives people freedom of choice. And some people might feel more comfortable hacking C than Perl.

Also, grenum will fill holes in the refdes numbering, right?  My
changes won't do that.

Stuart