Re: gEDA-user: New problem with spice-sdb

This isn't good!  Can you please post (or e-mail) a sample schematic
(not a full one) showing the disease you are reporting?  Also report
what you think the SPICE netlist *should* look like.  I can look at it
during the code sprint on Saturday.

Now, I'm including a couple of model files (using file= attributes)
that

Ummm, the attribute you want is file-name=. What happens when you replace file= with file-name=?

Thanks,

Stuart