Re: gEDA-user: PCBs using desktop inkjet

C P Tarun wrote:
When will gEDA start providing support for "printed" circuits? :)

Tarun

Modified ink printer churns out electronic circuits

   * 18:24 18 April 2007
   * NewScientist.com news service
   * Tom Simonite

A desktop printer loaded with a silver salt solution and vitamin C has
been used to produce electronic circuits. The UK researchers behind
the feat say their experimental device could pave the way for safer
and cheaper electronics manufacturing.

Hmmm.... I guess we will be forced to go 100% surface mount, unless they can figure out a way to print holes.

-dave