gEDA-user: Symbols/Footprints with internally connected pins

Hello,

I need a symbol and footprint for a Meder Reed-Relay in DIP-package.
(www.meder.com)

http://www.meder.com/upload/produkte/36_en_1_Relay%20DIP%20Series%20e.pdf

Some months ago I have created my first symbol and footprint for a switch --
was not too difficult.

But I have some problems with this type of relay.

Pins are located like this picture:

o o o o
|     |
o     o

Four outer pins for the coil are internally connected.

I think that the gschem symbol should be an abstract representation of
the device and should have only 4 pins (2 for coil, 2 for switch).

How can I handle this? Is there a way to generate a footprint with
internally connected pins?

Thanks

Stefan Salewski