Re: gEDA-user: fabrication drawing -- how to modify, or create an alternate fab drawing

An addendum...

> In the past, I have exported .png or .pdf files from PCB, and then
> embedded the fab drawing as an object into a SolidWorks drawing.  Then
> I have added all the other shrubbery required for a professional fab
> drawing.

FWIW, in my former day job, we did the same thing with the output from
PADS, except that I think PADS could output .dxf.  In any event, we
imported the drill layer in .dxf format from PADS into a mechanical
CAD package, and did the fab drawings there.

This seems to be SOP for board design.

But it does mean that .dxf output from PCB would be a good
thing....     ;-)

Stuart