Re: gEDA-user: Parsing and writing schematics with Perl

> On 21 avr. 08, at 11:39, Peter Clifton wrote:
>> On 21 avr. 08, at 10:22, fricker wrote:
>>
>> What I need to achieve all of this is a Perl module that offers:
>> - readFiles(\@files) that returns a reference to an array of hashes
>> (file names are pushed into the data structure)
>> - writeFiles(\@data) that writes the data structure back into the
>> files (file names are within the data structure already)
>>
>> I could package what I have and share it if anyone is interested.
>
> I think a lot of people would appreciate that, I'd certainly be
> interested.

Hum, what would be the best way to distribute (and maintain) such
thing then?
1) make it part of the gEDA distribution
2) keep it independent and post it on CPAN, as Parser::gschem by example
3) ?

My guess is that 2) is probably more effective, any other opinion?
Please speak-up.

_jP