Re: gEDA-user: encrytped models on gnucap or ngspice

carzrgr8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Can either of these simulators handle an encrytped model?  I have some
> from fairchild that are hspice format, using ".prot FREELIB" , which is
> encrypted.

I'd be surprised.  It seems to me that if you knew how to use the
encrypted models then you'd also know how to decrypt the model.  Even if
there were no other reason, I'll bet this one alone would prevent the
details of the encryption from being publicly known.

-Dan