Re: gEDA-user: my HID [was What to do with some bugs?]

>> Either "Xlib" or "none", depending on whether you count Xlib as a
>> toolkit.
> Are you modelling it after some other UI ?

No.  I was planning, to the extent I was planning at all, to drive the
UI design by trading off what I'd find convenient and pleasant to use
with what's easy to implement, perhaps with close cases resolved based
on the eexisting UIs' documentation.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx