Re: gEDA-user: the joy and sadness of new boards

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 21:18 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Just got a box of panels from Advanced Circuits.  Five panels, ten
> boards per panel (two each powermeter, usb-gpio pod, and three pod
> modules - ten sets of boards total).  Joy!
>
> Unfortunately, I have no way of separating them into individual boards
> yet.  Sadness!

I think you can score them with a utility knife on both sides and snap
them apart. Run it along a straight edge, to make the line straight. Do
it a number of times to make the scoring deep. Put on edge of table and
it should break apart along the line.

Kip

--

Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...