Re: gEDA-user: Phase and Magnitude of Current

Sorry to randomly jump in here, but in ngspice, the only way to probe
current is to probe a 0V voltage source? Theres no other work arounds
for this? For example, if I had a very large hierachical design with
10,000 transistors in it and I wanted to plot the drain current of one
particular transistor, I'd have to either edit the schematics and
break apart the net and insert a 0V voltage source or hack the
netlist? Isnt that a pretty important missing feautre? Gnucap lets you
probe device currents without hacking the schematics.