Re: gEDA-user: Problem building gEDA from git repository

[snip]
>I'm having problems building gEDA from the git repository, following the
>instructions here: http://www.gpleda.org/developer.html.  I'm getting
>the following error when running 'make install':
>
>configure: creating ./config.status
>config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in
>make: *** [libgeda_config] Error 1
>
>Can someone give me a few pointers?

	I just updated that page and added two more required dependencies:
cvs and flex.   Please install those packages and then either:

	* rerun all the steps from the beginning or
	* better yet blow away the entire gaf.git tree and fetch it
	again and start over.

	Please let me know if that helps.

					-Ales