gEDA-user: Project sources web page update

I've always wondered why many of the packages on the "Project Sources"
web page are so out of date.  So in case it is just a matter of nobody
taking the time to do it, I spent a few minutes and bumped the version
numbers to the latest release (as best as I could tell).  Attached is
a patch for sources.html and a list of packages to download to
geda.seul.org/dist (both assuming you still want to mirror the sources
on geda.seul.org).   Otherwise, may I suggest just removing the list
of other sources that aren't kept up to date, lest somebody think
gwave hasn't seen development since 2006, or that 0.8.5 is the latest
Icarus Verilog, etc.

Jared Casper
jaredcasper@xxxxxxxxx
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gerbv/gerbv-2.2.0.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-02-02.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-02-02-tools.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-02-02-models-spice3f5.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-02-02-models-ngspice17.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-02-02-models-jspice3-2.5.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-02-02-models-bsim.tar.gz
ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.9/verilog-0.9.1.tar.gz
ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.8/verilog-0.8.7.tar.gz
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gspiceui/gspiceui-v0.9.65.tar.gz
http://gtkwave.sourceforge.net/gtkwave-3.2.1.tar.gz
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gwave/gwave-20080127.tar.gz
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gwave/gwave2-20090213.tar.gz