Re: gEDA-user: terminators

Hi all,

    I've been following DJ's DRAM board terminator issue.  I have a
question for the experts.  What are the cons of rotating the DRAM 180
degrees & routing?  The traces from top/bottom of FPGA are shorten &
traces from left edge of FPGA are lengthen.  This is a 0th order
exam, I have not made measurements to see if such a rotation will
actually produce trace lengths that are nearly the same for
all.  Just an observation that led to the question of rotation.

    Thanks,
     RM