gEDA-user: footgen.py

Hi,

I've found a bug in the latest version of footgen.py. It is a bug in the
undocumented `pih' mode.

diff attached. It works for me (tm).

Cheers,
Levente

--
Levente Kovacs
http://logonex.eu
>         dihelt = dihelt + pin(-x,y,paddia,drill,str(pinnum),polyclear,maskclear)
523c523
<         dipelt = dipelt + pin(x,y,paddia,drill,str(pinnum),polyclear,maskclear)
---
>         dihelt = dihelt + pin(x,y,paddia,drill,str(pinnum),polyclear,maskclear)
527,529c527,529
<     dipelt = dipelt + box(silkx,silky,-silkx,-silky,silkwidth)
<     dipelt = dipelt + box(-silkx,-silky,-silkx+pitch,-silky+pitch,silkwidth)
<     return dipelt+")\n"
---