Re: gEDA-user: Change text font size in PCB

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 22:58 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> >> Not so in my local copy of pcb (Peter Cliftons GL-enabled version).
> >
> > Hmm... the behaviour shouldn't have changed for the GL version.
>
> Maybe I should be more verbose:  Ben seems to complain that the line
> width does not grow as text size increases. However, if I change text
> size with the s key, the line thickness grows accordingly. Currently, I
> don't have a "stable" version of pcb installed. So I can only talk about
> the GL-enabled version.
>
> ---<(kaimartin)>---

For PCB version 20081128 line width does grow if text size increases,
maybe not proportional to textsize, but it grows. Maybe Ben talks about
lower limit of size -- this may be the board minwidth? Lower limit may
make sense, because board house can not make very fine silk lines.