gEDA-user: gschem AutoNumber/AutoText @ code sprint

Hi,
	Not a big issue, but I think that would be great if the Autonumber text
dialog has a separate TextEntry for the EXPRESSION to search for and a
different one for the Text Pattern to replace with.

Thus one can do things like:

Search for   : pinlabel=unknown
Replace with : pinlabel=A?  starting from 0 and bla bla bla.

or:
Search for   : pinlabel=PC?
Replace with : pinlabel=PA?  starting from 0 and bla bla bla.

	This way the Autonumber text tool acts the same way, but adds the
possibility to search and replace text without using an external editor,
and lets you do autonumber tasks with different original and final text
patterns.

Seems like a lot of flexibility with minor changes to me.

Any interest on doing this?

Best Regards, Felipe.

--
Felipe De la Puente Christen