Re: gEDA-user: Gschem Output to Netlist Format?

On Apr 2, 2010, at 12:14 PM, Chris Maness wrote:

>   How do you dump a gschem schematic to a netlist?  I do not see an
>   export in the menu list.

Several ways, all using other programs. For pcb (the program) flows there are gsch2pcb and xgsch2pcb. For others, there's gnetlist.

Remember, gEDA is a toolkit, not a tool. It doesn't know what your intended flow is. This has the advantage that you can use it ways the developers never anticipated, but the disadvantage that you have to tell it what you want. You say you know bash: thats's handy. I urge you to learn how to construct a Makefile.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx