gEDA-user: PCB 2009 snapshot, two bugs

I am doing some fine tuning of my DSO board...

When inserting some new elements from gsch2pcb by
"Load layout data..." one old bug is, that sometimes after selecting
name.pcb.new the buffer content is not drawn until you click somewhere
in the PCB window. This bug was mentioned by Kai-Martin long time ago, I
think it occurs when number of elements in buffer is even. Not a serious
bug, but irritating for novices.

The new bug for 2009: When inserting the buffer contents, the visible
grid disappears, in Menu View->EnableVisibleGrid becomes unselected.
Now occurred with one new element (in buffer), yesterday with two or
three new elements. Strange...

This is for Gentoo-Linux AMD64, GTK, PCB version 20091103

Best regards

Stefan Salewski