gEDA-user: Thanks for yesterday's enjoyable code sprint

I just wanted to say that yesterday's code sprint was both fun and
productive.  I managed to apply a patch which has been long in my
inbox (thanks Agaran!), as well as check in some improvements to PCB.
Expect to see a new snapshow of PCB released soon.

Ales gave DJ and I a thorough introduction to working with git, and
DJ's help with getting changes checked into PCB was very useful to
me. Thanks, DJ!  Looking at all of DJ's robot toys was also fun.

I want to say thanks to Ales and his wonderful wife Karen for hosting
this event at their house!  Their welcoming hospitality is very much
appreciated.  Also, I want to say thanks to the anonymous donor who
paid for our lunches!  It's always nice to enjoy lunch while hanging
out with fellow gEDA hackers and working on the code.

The next code sprint will probably occur in June, so keep your eyes
open for the announcement.

Cheers,

Stuart