Re: gEDA-user: hydraulic symbols and schematics

On Wednesday 07 April 2010, Dave McGuire wrote:
>    Ok, that's fine by me, as it's your list.  But could you
>  explain   how it could be dangerous?  That suggestion sounds
>  quite ludicrous to me.

In general, it really does present a huge legal risk, so I agree
with the policy.

In this case, the patent is so old that it has gone into the
public domain long ago.  A long time ago, all this stuff we
consider to be so basic was new.

The concept of duality between different types of "circuits" is
well known, and taught in undergraduate engineering courses.