Re: gEDA-user: Where and what month of the forums can I find and other locations on PCB Release 20091103 Added experimental topological autorouter

2010/4/10 DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> pcb --verbose ...

Here is my story on this morning:
I tried this option just now, it's interesting, and I never used it
before.(I used see Kovacs Levente use a Makefile to manage his IR
reflow oven project, I was confused then)

Then I typed #pcb -v in the terminal (I guess -v is the short option
of --verbose), the pcb prints many help informations.

The "gui options" --pcb-menu said the user can specify their own menu
resource file, so I copied the default /usr/share/pcb/gpcb-menu.res to
my home directory and translate some menu items to Chinese.

When I type #pcb --pcb-menu gpcb-menu.res in my home directory, yes,
the menu is in Chinese now! I'll post another thread about Chinese
menu for pcb.

I want to deep into gEDA/gaf/pcb to learn more.

Time and time again, I just want to say: gEDA is cool!

Thanks,
Atommann