gEDA-user: Ubuntu 10.4 Beta2

   I am testing out the new ubuntu 10.4 beta 2 in hopes that it can
   replace my current 9.04 install.
   ( I tried 9.10 but to much was broken). 10.4 will install geda
   20100214  so I am also comparing
   that with 20081213 from 9.04.
   Comments>
   The gschemrc layering is improving.  If I copy system-gschemrc
   ~/.gEDA/gschemrc then 20081213
   doesn't even come up, 20100214 does but duplicates the menu items. Do
   we need a reset menus command?
   Adding the switch from light <-> background in the menu was a great
   idea.  Kudos to whoever did it.
   Rubberbanding doesn't work on nets. I used to be able to drop a net at
   45 deg by hitting ctrl but not in 20100214.
   Buses still work , it's only on nets. Was this changed?
   There is a reference to a bus-ripper component that I could not find in
   any of the symbol libs. Does this exist?
   The little magnetic bubble that bounces to the nearest connect point is
   really nice. Good job on that one.
   John Eaton