Re: gEDA-user: Polygon and track spacing

> I added this to the wiki
> http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#how_do_i_change_polygon_clearance

I added the FAQ as a pop-up in PCB too :-)

Perhaps we should get into the habit of putting these things in PCB,
not just the wiki?  Start popping up help pages instead of one-liners?

Bizzare thought - our online documentation should be done as a series
of PCB files that illustrate the operations.  We already know how to
render those - just pop up the relevent ones in a new window :-)