Re: gEDA-user: Microwave simulation

   Hi, I am very interested to find out what you choose to use for this
   sort of analysis. I have played a bit with qucs and agree that's a good
   place to start. Please post back your findings!

   Geoff

   On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 6:08 AM, al davis <[1]ad252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     On Thursday 29 April 2010, [2]ignacio.dieguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     wrote:

   > how can i perform scattering S-parameter analysis with gEDA?
   >  Can i create a model from a s2p (touchstone) file model?

     Nothing with gEDA that does it directly and is ready to go.
     Your best bet is probably "Qucs".  It's GUI driven, and focuses
     on RF.  It also does a good job at the beginner level in
     general.