gEDA-user: pcb+mucs+optimizer

<new poster>

I've seen a lot of people ask about this on this list, but nobody
noted success.  I needed it for one of my own projects, so I did the
work to integrate the MUCS autorouter with PCB, plus I added a number
of optimizers to PCB to "clean up" the output of MUCS.  I also have
some scripts that convert between PCB and MUCS (not as useful now that
they're integrated) and to convert from MUCS to plain old postscript
(also not very useful now).  The relevent links, patches, and files
are at:

	http://www.delorie.com/hobbyplat/edatools/

They're not for the absolute latest versions of these tools, but I
haven't had time to upgrade my system yet.

Patches welcome.

</new poster>