Re: gEDA-user: gEDASuite update?

I just got most of the geda version -20020825  install to work using the
gEDA Suite setup program, but the libgdgeda-1.8 install stopped for lack of
the zlib tarball being untar'd and renamed zlib.  When I did that first, and
used the make inside the (untar'd) libgdgeda-1.8 source directory, the
install went fine.

How would we leave the zlib tarball untar'd until last, so it is available for
compiling libgdgeda-1.8?

John G

The configuration file is readable...are there any gotchas