Re: gEDA-user: problem spice aop

Umm, which netlister are you using, and which version of gnetlist?

If you are using gEDA20030525 (the most recent) you should netlist by saying:

gnetlist -g spice-sdb -o Spicefilename.cir Schematicname.sch

Also, it may help if you place the full pathname to your model file
into the file attribute.  This will be something like
"/home/myhome/myproject/models/lm741.mod".

Also, since your component's refdes is X1, make sure that the
file lm741.mod has a .subckt header (instead of .model).   If the file
is a .subckt, you use the refdes prefix X.  If the file is a .model,
you should use the refdes prefix U.

If this doesn't help, please post your .sch and .mod files.

Stuart