[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog building from CVS
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog building from CVS
- From: Joshua Boyd <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:44:59 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:58:17 -0400
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4i
Autoconf in vvp...
configure.in:13: warning: AC_CANONICAL_HOST invoked multiple times
autoconf/specific.m4:393: AC_MINGW32 is expanded from...
../aclocal.m4:86: AX_WIN32 is expanded from...
configure.in:13: the top level
Are messages like this to be expected? I did a check out last night,
and am trying to get it up and going.
Also, are the Makefile.in files to be edited directly? I was under the
impression that they were meant to be generated via automake from
Makefile.am files, but I see no such .am files in the CVS checkout.
What I'm attempting to do here is fix the build process problems for for
non GCC compilers.