Re: gEDA-user: Locking/unlocking multiple elements

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 12:18:28PM -0400, harry eaton wrote:
> No, it's not possible. I recommend that you use a complex polygon instead of
> several
> small rectangles in order to have a single object.

I need to have a ground plane with holes. Because sometimes it happens that
a junk remains after removal of the clearances around vias, pins, tracks.
And the manufacturer wants the junks removed.

Also it's discouraged in the doc to have concave polygon. Is this still
true? I assume that it is still true.

Cl<