Re: gEDA-user: gschem: low-quality PNG file

I noticed today that I replied from unregistered mail address.

Thank you, Charles.
Print Menu! I've been curious that nothing happens on clicking print button.
I attributed this to my GTK settings. Printing anything may have PS format...
Converting resulting PS file into JPG or PNG file by ImageMagick would be the answer for Web pages.
For actual printing, saving as PNG with maximum pixels 3200x2400 and printing by Mac's Preview.app gives me beautifully colored printed schematics.
---
Hiroshi TOMARU