Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting this coming Thursday!

> > > This makes me jealous.

I screwed up in sending the original.  It was intended for
Stuart only, but I sent it to the list...  oh well....

I am getting frustrated because gnucap development is going too
slow for comfort.  I was hoping to have Verilog-A working a
long time ago.

But as Dave and Olgierd show ...  One big advantage of free
software is that it is available to those who would have
nothing otherwise.  If it wasn't for this, I would probably
drop the project entirely.

People who have demo-ware forced upon them accept it too easily,
and don't realize the true cost until it is too late.