Re: gEDA-user: Notes from this evening's Free Dog meeting

[snip]
>My general conclusion (my opinion only) is that Kicad is an
>outstanding program.  Its UI is almost as good as gschem's (I like
[snip]

	Let me also second this, that Kicad is a pretty darn neat
set of tools.  Far more integrated than the gEDA Suite and probably
easier to use.	I didn't read any documentation and was able to fake my
way through a demo.  Probably some of the things that we observed are
probably due to demo operator error/ignorance. :)

	Overall, I recommend that people check it out, as I was pleasantly
surprised.

								-Ales