Re: gEDA-user: Notes from this evening's Free Dog meeting

On Aug 5, 2005, at 1:28 PM, John Coppens wrote:
These meetings seem like a great idea! Is there anyone on the list who
lives near Cambridge, UK who might be interested in starting up
something like this starting in October-ish?

Not only the meetings are great - the report on the list is very interesting and enlightening, and at least as important as the meeting itself.

I've been unable to attend those meetings due to distance, though I travel to that area with some frequency...perhaps someday one of my trips will coincide with a meeting. I found the on-list report to be very interesting as well.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "I wonder what 'Error Code 1' means. That's
Cape Coral, FL what it said when it started smoking." -Jonathan Patschke