Re: gEDA-user: Notes from this evening's Free Dog meeting

Hi Stuart (and all)

[snip freedog meeting notes]

	Based on the positive feedback, I think we are now going to
have post minutes from all of our freedog meetings.  Looks like we will
have to start taking notes too instead of drinking.  :)

	After playing more with Kicad, I'm pretty sold on how gEDA/gaf
and others fit together.  For a while there, I seriously considered a
significantly more tightly integrated approach to the tools, but I think
I will spend more time with the file formats and the data/design flow.

[snip]
>sense of ownership towards the entire suite.  Accordingly, if Ales
>decides to quit software and become a buddhist monk in Nepal (just
>kidding, Ales!) then others will probably step in and keep gEDA alive.

Hmmm.  Perhaps I'll add that to my list of possible career possibilities.  :)

								-Ales