Re: gEDA-user: Missing Files and Folders

[snip]
>> When I run the "Create PCB Layout" command from the Action menu, I
>> get the error message "m4: /usr/X11R6/lib/Xll/pcb/m4/common.m4: No
>> Such file or directory." Any suggestions as to what I should do
>> would be greatly appreciated.
>
>What version of pcb?  I don't recall any Action menus in any recent
>version.

	I think he is refering to the geda program "gManager".	The geda
program manager is going to be withdrawn in the next release of gEDA/gaf.
Please do not use it.

								-Ales

PS. I have an arragement with nabble to allow them to mirror the lists.
    Some people really do prefer the web interface that nabble provides
    and it hasn't caused any problems in the past (spam or otherwise).
    I am, however, always watching this sort of thing.