gEDA-user: Documentation in spanish

Hi all.

I know about a translate[1] to spanish and is mentioned only in the
archive of the geda-user list, nice if is linked in the wiki.

[1] http://www.jcoppens.com/soft/howto/geda-spice

My search in google of gEDA in spanish show the next docs:

1) http://www.ciclope.info/display/howto_es.shtml
2) http://marcelo.memebot.com/linux/Geda01.html

I began to write some tutorials about gEDA applications in spanish, i want to know if the spanish talking users are interested in begin to collaborate in process of documentation in that language, and if is possible link in some place of the wiki the next documents:

http://el-directorio.org/ProyectoTale/Tutoriales/geda - gEDA tutorial
(very young state)
http://el-directorio.org/ProyectoTale/Tutoriales/gnucap - In progress
http://pwp.etb.net.co/jegc/out/index.html - Verilog with free software