gEDA-user: Re: gschem fonts issue on cygwin

Craig Niederberger wrote:

Wow--many, many, many thanks--it works now in terms of getting gschem up on
the screen.

Glad to be helpful.

I'm getting weird ghosting when I move the cursor,

Please try clicking once on the following menu item:

   Options->Toggle Outline/Box

This will drastically reduce the amount of drawing when moving large symbols over the page. X graphics under Windows is still a bit slow.

Cesar

so that drive I just
ordered and the Linux I just got is still going into my box--funny to think
that after all this (ruby, python, latex, perl, gnuplot, the list goes on
and on...) gEDA is the one that finally forced me to make a Linux system!

Again, many thanks,
Craig