Re: gEDA-user: refdes_renum issu

On 8/19/06, Mike Hansen <mehansen10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think I saw a thread about this awhile back but I can't find any info on
it:

Whether or not I use the --pgskip option my renumber always start at 100.
I want it to start at 1(ex:  R1, R2, etc.)

I made a change to the following line in the script(a total hack I know
since I have no experience with whatever script this is written in):

original:
unless( $pgskip ) { $pgskip = 100; }

change:
unless( $pgskip ) { $pgskip = 0; }

I believe the solution was to initialize a default value in the &GetOptions call as follows:

&GetOptions(("help" => \&usage,
           "nocopy" => \$nocopy,
           "pgskip:100" => \$pkgskip,   ##### initialize default to 100
           "verbose" => \$verbose,
           "version" => \&version
           ))

(* jcl *)