Re: gEDA-user: Footprint-guide -- is arc description wrong?

Stuart Brorson wrote:

> Therefore, I wonder if I should withdraw the footprint doc and
> point to the File Format section of the on-line PCB manual?

Noooo! It's about the only PCB documentation that I regularly use. I
think it is a fine document.

> Or
> should I simply update the footprint doc?

Yes, please, if you can find the time.  Does it require more than a
minor update?

>  Or is there somebody on
> this list who would like to take over the job of editing the doc and
> keeping it current?

Me: Ducks and mumbles about having many other things to do, such as
document the pcb's I'm designing using PCB....

-dave