gEDA-user: Capacitor/Resistor model attribute not being netlisted

Hi

I've been playing with the gEDA tools for a few weeks to try to wean
myself away from PSpice and the associated need to use an inferior OS.
Everything has gone well except when I try to attach a model attribute
to a capacitor or resistor in gschem, following the document by Stuart
Brorson. After gnetlist-ing with guile procedure spice or spice-sdb, it
doesn't show up. A simple circuit using a source and an RC circuit
illustrates this below. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Using Fedora 6, and geda 2007-07-08

schematic file:

v 20070708 1
C 40000 40000 0 0 0 title-B.sym