Re: gEDA-user: updating layout with new footprint

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 11:01 +0000, ST de Feber wrote:

> I found on your website a description on howto get the CVS code !
> Should i get everything and recompile or replace parts of the code and
> then recompile?

I think the suggestion was to grab everything (the PCB sources anyway),
and compile that unchanged. If the new version of PCB fixes the bug
you're seeing then we're sorted. If not, there will probably be further
debugging needed.

Regards,

--
Peter Clifton