gEDA-user: Off Topic: Permission to post job openings?

I've been on the geda-dev mailing list for some time.  Some months
back, I asked them if it would be okay for me to post some engineering
job openings that I thought would be relevant to some of the list
members.  They were very gracious and allowed me to do so.  At least
one of the members there suggested that people on THIS list might be
even more interested.  So I thought I would ask for permission to post
here too.

If you feel that this is an intrusion, feel free to tell me to take a
flying leap, and I'll apologetically go away with my head hung in
shame.

Thank you for your time.

--
Timothy Normand Miller