Re: gEDA-user: Further polygon fun in PCB

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 04:20:59PM -0700, Steve Meier wrote:
> Anybody know why these two polygons in layer 2 causes PCB to crash?

The triangular poly ends up with only one point and zero size.  The
code to find the biggest poly assumes there's at least one of >0 size.

I'm not sure how it got that way, though.

I seem to remember I found some dependancy on rectangular polys for copper
fills, so the triangle might not do what you want even if it didn't crash
this way.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>