Re: gEDA-user: Moving, rotating descriptors problem

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:49:46 +0200, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:

>  Clicking on them with the rotate tool does
> nothing. They don't move when I try to drag them with the selection
> tool.

The components are probably locked. Try to choose the lock tool (F12) and
click on them to toggle their lock state. Note: A not locked  object will
be locked after you did the click with the lock tool. Currently there is
no other way to detect the lock state of an object.

Feature request: Report the lock state on right mouse click (without
actually changing anything).

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak