Re: gEDA-user: alarm clock boards are in!

Cool, I look forward to seeing your alarm clock.

On Aug 31, 2007, at 10:23 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:

One other drawback was that they don't accept a separate outline
gerber; I had to modify pcb to draw the outline on the solder mask
gerber.  They were, however, slightly cheaper.

I have been sending them boards for ages.....   full service and no-touch. Outlines were always accepted on the fab gerber  (the one with the drill sizes and what not.)

Steve