Re: gEDA-user: alarm clock boards are in!

> On a slightly (un)related note: recently I did a board where I added
> some texts and lines to the silk layer and they were correctly
> exported to the silkscreen drawings but not exported to the assembly
> drawings in the postscript export. Is that intentional behaviour? I
> expected them to end up also on the assembly drawings.

Currently, the assembly drawing exports the silk associated with
elements, but not non-element silk.  Change PrintAssembly() in
src/draw.c if you want to add more stuff.  See DrawEverything() for a
sample call to DrawSilk(), although note that draws element silk also.

Maybe what we need is a scriptable drawing control language?  I think
this is what eagle calls "cam jobs".  Then, each user can define each
job type exactly the way they want.